Okehampton Town Council owns and is responsible for the newest Cemetery area at All Saints Church, known as Okehampton Cemetery.
Northmoor Team Ministry have been managing the Cemetery, however from 1st April 2021 this is being brought in-house and will be run by the Town Council under the Local Authorities Cemeteries Order 1977. This Cemetery area is un-consecrated.
Bookings for funerals, the interment of ashes, the erection of or amendment to a Memorial Stone in the Cemetery on or after 1st April 2021 must be made through the Town Council who can be contacted on 01837 53179 or email@example.com. The initial booking must be made by phone.
Looking for the location of a grave? The graves in Okehampton Town Council Cemetery can be found here
If it is in another cemetery or grave yard this website might be useful https://www.findagrave.com
Please take care as the ground is uneven
Policies and Documentation
Download Documents (pdf)
- Cemetery Memorial Management Policy February 2022
- Cemetery Schedule of Fees April 2023
- EROB Application Form
- Grave Digging Policy
- Internment application form
- Memorial Application Form
- Cemetery Brochure September 2023
- Cemetery Rules and Regulations September 2023
- Cemetery Schedule of Fees April 2024
- Internment of Ashes September 2023